To lycra or not to lycra

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

wonderdog

I just noticed your shoes reference, do you have any info on where to get pierced leather cycling shoes for a reasonable price ? All the ones lve come across cost more than what l usually pay for a bike:rolleyes:
I have a pair of size 44 (and they're a SMALL 44) Detto Pietros from the very early 80s - never worn because I didn't have a hope in hell of fitting into them. Oddly enuff, my size 45 Dettos from possibly the early 70s are perfect. Both designed for nail-on cleats. Let's know if you're interested ... +/- $140 Australian plus postage.

GuyBoden

Guru
Chris Hoy has announced that: “Personally, I feel sorry for MAMILs. When they walk into a café dressed head-to-toe in Lycra, you'll always spot people sniggering at them.” He could have added "and the fat buggers should have bought Vulpine stuff, then my attempt at getting into the clothing market wouldn't have bombed" But he didn't.

http://road.cc/content/news/228417-sir-chris-hoy-says-he-feels-“sorry”-“ridiculous”-looking-mamils-he-shares-his

download-34.jpg

I felt sorry for Chris Hoy, what was he thinking when he built up his legs in the gym to that enormous ridiculous looking size.

Top Bottom