To the Cannondale fan boys..

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
potsy

potsy

Rambler
I'll give it a month before you swap the wheels though, even my shimano R501's make a difference.

Tony.
That conversation has already started :laugh:
I'll keep these for now, am using the wheels as incentive to keep losing weight so I have a goal now :thumbsup:

outlash

also available in orange
I like your thinking :smile:...

adamhearn

Veteran
That conversation has already started :laugh:
I'll keep these for now, am using the wheels as incentive to keep losing weight so I have a goal now :thumbsup:
As I'm the wrong side of large I had major concerns over the RS10's my bike is equipped with. Whilst I was hoping to keep my weight loss off, inactivity and a month away in the land of huge meals/big drinks means I'm back where I started :sad: New wheels when the weight + a bit more comes back off!

In honour of you posting some great pics I sorted out an online gallery for my Synapse. Hope you like!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Got to say Potsy, I have just been looking at the pics again as I didn't get much time for s stealth peek when I was at work and it's one fine looking bike!

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Black is the new black

Folano

Cheers Adam, the colour was more important to me than the groupset tbh, ideally I'd have had this colour with Tiagra for the £899.
The friendly lbs did the 105 version for £949 which was a no-brainer :thumbsup:
cheers, what lbs was this?

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Only just seen this - in my defence I have been away and on the forum with tapatalk.

Very nice indeed - another bike !!! Proper road bike this time. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom