To the cyclist doing a Time Trial down High Holborn, around 7pm Monday

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HJ

Cycling in Scotland
Just goes to show that irresponsible to$$ers don't just drive cars, people like that give us all a bad name...

jashburnham

What a tool. Was the ped ok?

cannondale boy said:
Was he a carbon fibre freak? Gotta love those guys.

But why bash the carbon? 'Tis good stuff!

cannondale boy

Über Member
jashburnham said:
But why bash the carbon? 'Tis good stuff!

Not dissing the carbon...just dissing the person that cycles the damn thing. You may have noticed every summer there is always someone buying a top of the range bike with all the gear...but only use it once. What a waste! ;)

walker

cannondale boy said:
Not dissing the carbon...just dissing the person that cycles the damn thing. You may have noticed every summer there is always someone buying a top of the range bike with all the gear...but only use it once. What a waste! ;)

Not nesasarily, I use mine all the time in the summer, Mainly for racing etc, but for long club rides as it's more comfortable

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
Twenty Inch said:
wearing black and white shorts, a reddish top and an faired aerodynamic helmet..

That really is not a good look. Good job the fashion police were not around.:smile:

jashburnham

cannondale boy said:
Not dissing the carbon...just dissing the person that cycles the damn thing. You may have noticed every summer there is always someone buying a top of the range bike with all the gear...but only use it once. What a waste! :biggrin:

Nah it's not a waste; my cycling buddy got a £1500 Giant for £600 on ebay after someone made an impulsive purchase! This time of year is excellent for snaffling up lovely bike bits that are no longer wanted following xmas/or given up following the bad weather. :smile:

Top Bottom