To the cyclist who asked if I was ok...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Armegatron

I was hurling my guts out due to an awful smell! There is a new BioEthanol plant on the site where I work and its giving off some awful stench. Normally I can put up with it but it seems today its much worse than normal. Had to cover my nose + mouth for the rest of the way :wacko:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Get a CycleChat buff.....

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Its such a shame us cyclist get such bad press (most of the time) I have Honestly not found a more condiderate road user than the common-or-garder Cyclist...on the whole that are always happy to stop and offer help (even at their own huge inconveninece) to all types of road user.

Whenever I have any sort of "road" problem , it always seems to be a cyclist that stops to help.

Thanks for sharing

OP
OP
Armegatron

Armegatron

Thanks for the buff idea. I have one at home (not a cyclechat one :o) so Ill be using that for next weeks commutes or at least having it in the bag just incase. The company concerned are working on solving it but I really feel sorry for the locals.

viniga

Guru
jonny jeez said:
Its such a shame us cyclist get such bad press (most of the time) I have Honestly not found a more condiderate road user than the common-or-garder Cyclist...on the whole that are always happy to stop and offer help (even at their own huge inconveninece) to all types of road user.

Whenever I have any sort of "road" problem , it always seems to be a cyclist that stops to help.

During the recent 'big freeze' I stopped to help push a car up a hill. Took ages. As I waved the guy off and turned round I was met by the sight of a queue of cars at the bottom waiting for a push! :ohmy: Not one driver got out to help. I could have made some money that night... instead I got back on my bike and went home.

Top Bottom