Today a good cyclist did this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
Yesterday I was out in the car waiting to pull out into traffic, when a kind gent on a road bike stopped and let me out, not only was this a nice thing to do but I was absolutely jealous of the track stand he performed while I was setting off, if I had tried that it would have definitely ended in tears (mine) :blush:

andyfraser

Über Member
As long as I don't think about it I can perform some fairly impressive track stands. As soon as I think about it down I go!

young Ed

Veteran
TBH i can't quite track stand but it is sort of moving incredibly minuscule amounts forwards to keep my self up right
Cheers Ed

Yesterday I was out in the car waiting to pull out into traffic, when a kind gent on a road bike stopped and let me out, not only was this a nice thing to do but I was absolutely jealous of the track stand he performed while I was setting off, if I had tried that it would have definitely ended in tears (mine) :blush:
Uuuuggh, I hate people like that. Gratuitously playing the "you first" game just to show off his track stand. Damn, he makes me so...what's the word? Jealous. Why can't I do that?

young Ed

Veteran
I'm going to test you next time I see you :thumbsup:
nah, you can't do that. i normally do it in front of 12+ ton buses but on 38c tyres, wouldn't dare do it on my nice steed on 23c rubber!
and knowing me i would end up grazed and looking like a tit!
Cheers Ed

Top Bottom