Today, I am mostly becoming a Grandad....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
Congratulations and be prepared for baby sitting duties now. :okay:

BoldonLad

Not part of the Elite
Congratulations!

IMHO, being a Grandad is a great experience, hope you enjoy it as much as I have (7 grandchildren now, and, I think that will be the lot, but, the possibility of great-grandchildren is on the horizon). ;)

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I would agree, but they spread more germs than a liner full of coronavirus victims, we have seven :wacko: we only had two children :blink:
Yes, they get right up close with the latest playground mutation and let you have it. I've just been comparing symptoms with my daughter. She's lost her voice. As I've only just caught it, I've still got my croaking to come.

Venod

Eh up
Yes, they get right up close with the latest playground mutation and let you have it. I've just been comparing symptoms with my daughter. She's lost her voice. As I've only just caught it, I've still got my croaking to come.

Youngest granddaughter who kindly supplied us with the latest cold germs is now running about with boundless energy, meanwhile the wife, me, son and daughter in law are feeling extremely sorry for ourselves.

oldwheels

Legendary Member
The best advice I usually give is to keep your mouth shut and wallet open ie never criticise and smile when shelling out dosh.

Congratulations. We had our first granddaughter last year and it really has brought a new, loving dimension to our lives that I never expected.

I love the name Mabel. It was my late mother's name, and it's great to see these traditional names coming back.

Top Bottom