Today I ar mostly not be liking...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The problem is that you are driving an old ladies shopping car, what you need is a man's car. Preferably with a turbo:

Volvo-1024x768.jpg

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
A big black Alfa that's been dropped about 40mm works quite well. People might complain about a perfectly reasonable signal of intended manoeuvre but the Alfa has some serious road presence. Sure there may be a bit of horn & flasher abuse but almost no one actually does anything about it besides that.

I had an Alfa 147 Selespeed on 17" wheels when they came out - god the looks from drivers.. WTF. Was a company car and I was glad for that -too much rubbish going on between the german bosch parts ant the italians that wired it.

Loved the car though ! Went Nissan for the car I bought next that I own - been fine, but a big load carrier and now't really goes wrong. Lots of Tech that is up to date now , 10 years later !!!

GrasB

Veteran
I had an Alfa 147 Selespeed on 17" wheels when they came out - god the looks from drivers.. WTF. Was a company car and I was glad for that -too much rubbish going on between the german bosch parts ant the italians that wired it.

Loved the car though !
I must say my 159 has been very reliable it's a 2.4 JTDM Q4, looked after & modified to give monumental power when required. All of what's gone wrong with it has been my doing or the numpties at the local Alfa dealer not following instructions. Even modern Alfas have soul.

400bhp

Guru
The problem is that you are driving an old ladies shopping car, what you need is a man's car. Preferably with a turbo:

Volvo-1024x768.jpg

Bloody hell that's a boat.:whistle:

You know, my feeling (unscientific of course) is that Vulva drivers are probably the worst subset. They just DGAF.

[QUOTE 1698420, member: 45"]What's that little flag you've hidden on the boot?[/quote]
It's Scottish suspension. One wheel is independent, it just needs the other three to work properly.

Top Bottom