Today I forgot....

Discussion in 'Commuting' started by Plax, 6 May 2010.

1. Plax

Plax Veteran

My gloves. I couldn't be bothered to go back and get them as I was enroute to the sorting office before work and was pressed for time, so the first 5 miles or so I was in fear of getting frost bite as the wind was quite chilly. Soon warmed up though.

Better than forgetting a vital bit of underwear I suppose.............

2. NigC

NigC New Member

Been there done that (not the bit about forgetting underwear :tongue:). My commute is 5.5 miles, so hands were like ice blocks when I arrived. I guess it's like walking: 20 - 25 minutes and your hands warm up anyway.

3. Today I forgot....

That I had holed my tracksuit bottoms previously. Getting back on the bike after stopping off at the polling station this morning on my way in, of course I mount the bike, in the process managing to shove the nose of the saddle right into the hole and make it a much larger hole.

Good ventilation though....

4. fossyant

fossyant Ride It Like You Stole It!

I'll leave voting till tonight..not walking into a polling station in full lycra....;)

5. ChrisKH

ChrisKH Veteran

I took my bike in.

6. cyberknight

cyberknight Wibble

It was a brutal wind yesterday on the way home , even with full finger gloves on my hands were numb.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice