Today I forgot....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Plax

Guru
My gloves. I couldn't be bothered to go back and get them as I was enroute to the sorting office before work and was pressed for time, so the first 5 miles or so I was in fear of getting frost bite as the wind was quite chilly. Soon warmed up though.

Better than forgetting a vital bit of underwear I suppose.............

NigC

Plax said:
My gloves. I couldn't be bothered to go back and get them as I was enroute to the sorting office before work and was pressed for time, so the first 5 miles or so I was in fear of getting frost bite as the wind was quite chilly. Soon warmed up though.

Better than forgetting a vital bit of underwear I suppose.............

Been there done that (not the bit about forgetting underwear :tongue:). My commute is 5.5 miles, so hands were like ice blocks when I arrived. I guess it's like walking: 20 - 25 minutes and your hands warm up anyway.

Today I forgot....

That I had holed my tracksuit bottoms previously. Getting back on the bike after stopping off at the polling station this morning on my way in, of course I mount the bike, in the process managing to shove the nose of the saddle right into the hole and make it a much larger hole.

Good ventilation though....

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Sheffield_Tiger said:
Getting back on the bike after stopping off at the polling station this morning on my way in..

I'll leave voting till tonight..not walking into a polling station in full lycra....;)

Top Bottom