today I purchased....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
"Flair" in this context, I think.

Flare would describe a widening towards the hem, in a clothing context.

BrumJim

Forum Stalwart (won't take the hint and leave...)
Pink shirt? Not with my colouring!! Would look like a little too desperate attempt to prove my sexuality, and ignoring the obvious colour clash with pale skin and lightly ginger hair.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
I've always got at least one pink shirt in t'wardrobe... wear it to work quite a bot (obviously it gets washed between wearings) :smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
i'd only wear pink if i was leading il giro…

guitarpete247

Just about surviving
Up until the 1940's pink was always considered a boys colour. This is just one of the web sites you can look at to confirm this. Huntsmen in their bright red tunics describe them as pink. I don't have a pink shirt at the moment though I have had in the past. If I see one I like I would buy it cos I'm a bloke:boxing:

Well done, Montage! Wear it with pride! But what's taken you so long?! (And that is more off white than pink - go and get a proper pink one!)
I purchased my first pink shirt in early to mid '80's and have never been without one since!

OP
OP
montage

montage

God Almighty
Shadow said:
Well done, Montage! Wear it with pride! But what's taken you so long?! (And that is more off white than pink - go and get a proper pink one!)
I purchased my first pink shirt in early to mid '80's and have never been without one since!

It is definately darker than that photo...but still light pink. Don't worry, it can't be mistaken for a white shirt :tongue:

abbie

I chose pink shirts for husband/best man for our wedding, I love to see men in pink especially if they have a bit (or a lot) of a tan.

Top Bottom