Today I saw

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

punkypossum

Donut Devil
It smells of spring, so it must be on its way!

Night Train

Maker of Things
Today I saw a big bluebottle fly! It got in my workshop as I had the doors open while I was outslide welding up my trailer.:biggrin:

snakehips

I opened the window and some flies came in , marvelous !
We're nearly there. AllI need now is to get rid of the cough I've had for the last four months.

snakehips.jpg

Snakehips Bikes

Headgardener said:
My first Bumblebee of this year. Good indication that spring is not far away:biggrin:.

I work with a beekeeper and he said the other day that he had lost all his bees in the winter in the 5 hives he maintains.

He wasn't sure if it was disease or the cold which got to them.

colly

Re member eR
Today I saw a...........RAT...............in my garden.:smile:

It was big, it was ugly, it was defiant and it scared the dog.:sad:

radger

Veteran
rich p said:
Ah, happy days - the first rat of spring:wacko:

That made me spit tea in my keyboard. :smile:

Kirstie

Über Member
Last night I saw my first ever owl. It was a barn owl, and it was sitting in the middle of the lane near my house. I put my brakes on to avoid it, but it was a bit slow on the uptake, and flew into the front wing of my car :smile: It was only a glancing blow, and I hope it was alright. I stopped to try and find it but couldn't see it anywhere.

The other day we were discussing the mechanics of having a bee as a pet. I like bees, they're furry and very strokable. We were wondering if you could tie it to a string of cotton and take it for a walk...'let it off the leash' and so on....

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Plagiarist! :smile: Bored of the 'look how I nearly crashed' posts in the commuting forum I started a similar thread yesterday! ha ha

I shot 2 rats in my garden last week! Definately is spring on the way (I am not really unhygienic, my back garden backs onto allotments, honest)
and saw a whopper of a bumble bee.

Top Bottom