Today I shall mostly be.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
......folding and unfolding my brompton.

This weekend is a very rare "nothing to do" weekend.

I am not on call, my OH is working long day shifts (14 hrs), my son is at his dads.
My usual routes are too icy for a ride still.

So I've spent a fair bit of time folding and unfolding my newly repaired brompton. It's been at the bike shop since I got knocked over in July, picked it up yesterday.
I'd lost the knack of folding the pedal, do had to relearn how to do that.
As well as repairs I had a rack and easy wheels attached, so have spent a bit of time rolling it on the easy wheels, just cos I can.

Might have an afternoon snooze now!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1258

Someone else here with a rest weekend, I've cycled the last three Sundays, two of those cold and frosty ones, I'm having tomorrow off and I've nothing planned except a bit of bike maintenance, we had the son and granddaughter round this morning, we've been shopping and had lunch in Morrisons and thats been it for today.

Dave 123

Legendary Member
I'm having a lazy one too!
36 miles and circuits yesterday and a ride tomorrow.

My day has consisted of pruning Apple trees for friends and pressure washing my driveway. Exciting eh?

Turbo Rider

Just can't reMember
Ya, me too! Just a quickie though!! Been up since 7 with the kids. Took them swimming, went shopping, made lunch, cleared the dishwasher, monitored them playing (fights!), washed daughters hair, played a board game with sonny, washed the bathroom. The good (ahem) lady has now dropped daughter at her best mates house for a sleepover and taken the boy to get some football boots (££!!!!!!!) and I've just made a cuppa. Time for a few Z's :thanks:

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
out on the bike for a quick 13 mile lap at 7am back in bed just before 8am got up about 10 , then after breakie a nice 2 mile walk ten visit local charity shop and local coop for a paper , popped into see parents home for lunch .

put some recently acquired wheels up in the loft for better storage then of to local garden centre followed by a stroll around some of sywell reservoir .

a quick cup of tea whilst listing some bits on e bay and here then a bit of gentle perusing and paying for latest on line purchase .

great beef casserole for tea once kitchen tidied our nightly stroll around the block , finally sit down to watch Guy Martin and his Spitfire .

Now perusing and buying whilst other half is reading so a fairly busy day here !

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Got up feeling like crepe after night shift so thought i would go for a ride in the afternoon but ended up taking kids swimming and now dealing with the " i got a sore throat " whinging from the eldest .

Top Bottom