Today Was My Last Day At Work!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Good luck with your retirement, I hope you have a long and fruitful life.

Lullabelle

Banana
Well tomorrow really is my date for retirement but today I completed my last day at work and I am now retired.

It was both a happy and ever so slightly emotional day. But none the less a new chapter in my/our lives as we are about to embark on a new life in Spain. Next move is a bit of house hunting for a month over there. But a nice little break here first and time to get the head together and totally wind down.

Here's hoping for a long peaceful retirement with a fair bit of cycling thrown in.

:cheers: cheers to a long and happy retirement.

Well tomorrow really is my date for retirement but today I completed my last day at work and I am now retired.

It was both a happy and ever so slightly emotional day. But none the less a new chapter in my/our lives as we are about to embark on a new life in Spain. Next move is a bit of house hunting for a month over there. But a nice little break here first and time to get the head together and totally wind down.

Here's hoping for a long peaceful retirement with a fair bit of cycling thrown in.
Where have I heard that before?:eek:.

Enjoy your retirement, do lots of cycling:bicycle:, post up on here about it
:thumbsup:

Well done and congratulations.

Spain is a beautiful country, and it would be even better if it wasn't for all those ex- pat chavs everywhere, ruining the good name of your 'Honest John' type of person.

Andalucia is a lovely area, with Sevilla and Granada possessing outstanding beauty and charm.

All the very best.

Top Bottom