Today...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Sam, I'm intrigued that you frequently refer to your effeteness, girliness and femininity. What physical manifestation does this take, if I may be so bold?

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

The physical manifestation is: regularly crying in films, a bizarre love for Simon Amstell, and the love of some 80s pop music. If you see me, then I am not girly: I am normally be-stubbled and quite well built. That's just to confuse people though, at heart I am a complete girl. I'd be rubbish in a fight.

Also I wear a lot of pink, and have a pink ipod.

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

My guess is that they have to do random searches so that it doesn't look like they're targetting non-white citizens for stop and searches.
Or perhaps it was because I had a rucksack and look shifty.

Either way, my pink receipt says that I'm not a terrorist.

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

They're two different things. The pink slip I wear, the pink receipt I get to keep in my wallet (somewhere I also have the receipt for when my ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend smacked me in the mouth and we had him arrested).

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

Yes, the Sam's dealings with the police collection. It won't be exciting, although there would also be (if only I had receipts):
1) The time I got hit by a car
2) The time I (and the rest of my house) slept through the house opposite being firebombed.

bonj2

SamNichols said:
They're two different things. The pink slip I wear, the pink receipt I get to keep in my wallet (somewhere I also have the receipt for when my ex-girlfriend's ex-boyfriend smacked me in the mouth and we had him arrested).

You get a receipt for having someone arrested? Why, do you have to reclaim the tax? :blush: :smile:

OP
OP
SamNichols

SamNichols

bonj said:
You get a receipt for having someone arrested? Why, do you have to reclaim the tax? :blush: :smile:

Yup, you get a receipt to say that the police have dealt with you. I also got a letter a couple of weeks after asking me if I'd had good service after 'being a victim of violent crime'.

Top Bottom