Today's earworm problem

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Worse than just today,as these two tunes

have been in my head now for about a week. Not only in my head but i keep putting the videos on and listening to them:eek:. Have any of you faced similar problems?:unsure:

Jody

Stubborn git
My gify to you. One of the ultimate ear worms. Good luck getting this out of your head :laugh:

View: https://youtu.be/gsjcb7w1Y-w

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
Today i've had 'Blind Leading the Blind' stuck in my head... it was the only self penned track by a local cover band back in the late 80s. They probably only performed it two or three times since it was absolute tosh, but 30 years later it still pops into my head and lurks for a while :sad:

Threevok

Growing old disgracefully
Currently stuck in my head "A-Ba-Ni-Bi"

For those of you unfamiliar with this song - it won Israel the Euro-vision Song Contest in 1978

Fecked if I know what its' doing in my brain. I haven't heard it anywhere for 30 years :huh:

Julia9054

Guru
I'd end up chewing in time to the music. I'm usually walking in time to some tune in my head.
Actually, if you the know the bpm of different tunes, they are an excellent way of measuring your cycling cadence. I recommend Liberty Bell (or any Souza March) for keeping you pedalling at 90 rpm.

Top Bottom