Today's practical joke

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smokin Joe

Legendary Member
Tomorrows practical joke: unroll a condom and put it in a jar of mayonnaise.
Many years ago we got a mate seriously blattered on his stag night and put some mayonnaise in a condom which we slipped into his pocket. His girlfriend found it and went mental at him, ripping the sleeve clean off his expensive leather jacket. We did own up, but she was incredibly frosty to us during the wedding a couple of days later, particularly awkward for me as I was best man.

Last edited:

Dave7

Legendary Member
Many years ago we got a mate seriously blattered on his stag night and put some mayonnaise in a condom which we slipped into his pocket. His girlfriend found it and went mental at him, ripping the slave clean off his expensive leather jacket. We did own up, but she was incredibly frosty to us during the wedding a couple of days later, particularly awkward for me as I was best man.
I shouldn't 'like' that......but I did ^_^

Dave7

Legendary Member
Many years ago.....when I were a lad of 14ish my mum told me to get a shovel of coal for the fire.
When I came back, holding said shovel of coal she was (pretending) to fix the wireless (thats radio to you whippersnappers) and next to her on the table was a giant spider jumping around**. I clearly recall nearly sh*tting myself, trying to get my vocal chords to work and the coal going everywhere.
**it was one of those plastic ones with an air pump attached.

bruce1530

Guru
Someone at work thought it was funny to play 3 hours of fart noises through the works radio. Apparently the radio can play sounds from a bluetooth enabled device simultaneously with the radio on. There were several suspects, but each one had exceptional poker faces when quizzed.
“Alexa, do a fart"

Top Bottom