Toe overlap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
T

Tripster

I get occasional toe overlap on my commute bike. This bike also does all other rides including hilly hairpins. It is only ever an issue when stopped at junctions and trying to trackstand. This isn't going to be an issue for most folk.
Yesterday I stopped in middle of road waiting for clear traffic so I could turn right, as I turned, clipped in and set off I caught my left foot on wheel.

Paul_Smith SRCC

www.plsmith.co.uk
Nearly all my bikes including my fixie have overlap, personally yes you need to be aware of it at slow speeds when manoeuvring; but I am not deterred by it. Even on that bike I can execute a slow turn at a point of the pedal revolution where it's not an issue
Pearson Fixed.jpg

Drago

Legendary Member
Fortunately, I need XL frames and the accordingly longer wheelbase means my size 11s never suffer with unplanned foot-wheel spacial incompatibility incidents. Good genetics and a healthy diet stritched me to non overlap frame sizes.

OP
OP
T

Tripster

Fortunately, I need XL frames and the accordingly longer wheelbase means my size 11s never suffer with unplanned foot-wheel spacial incompatibility incidents. Good genetics and a healthy diet stritched me to non overlap frame sizes.
Nah, it just gave you tiny feet for a big man. Tiny feet=tiny todger........^_^

Top Bottom