Toilet Habits for men.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shinamo

my sons' mate once pissed on a dead body at the back of a public house . Come on wher's the worst place you have had to go when on tour .

shinamo said:
my sons' mate once pissed on a dead body at the back of a public house . Come on wher's the worst place you have had to go when on tour .

Come forward, all those who've pissed on piles of dead bodies. :biggrin:

stevenb

Crackle said:
Some people have prostate problems and it takes them a while to pee, therefore they like to use a cubicle where they can take their time. Others cannot pee in public, it won't come out, like a mental block. Others don't like the splash back from urinals or taking the chance that someone is gonna stand next to them, fart and clear their throat at the same time.

I've not commissioned a survey here just a bit of observation over the years. Myself I mostly use the urinals but the occasional cubicle if some grundy and trouser readjustment needs doing or if the urinals are so close together that to use the only one left in the middle you have to shoulder the blokes on either side out the way or if there's something f@@kin huge green thing that won't go down the drain - yeeuuk!

I prefer to use a cubicle. After all at home Im used to going into the bathroom and locking the door to use the loo...so I do the same at work.
I dont like splashback either....thats the main put-off for me. If there is no other choice other than to use a urinal I will do so of course.
It's a comfort thing. Nowt to be ashamed about.

Sadly one of our work cubicles is subjected to abuse. People have shat on the floor, flicked boogers on the walls etc...just like school toilets....and I work for a very reputable company.....guess there anywehere and everywhere.....

OP
OP
walker

walker

fossyant said:
Off topic, it's work colleagues that pebble dash the toilet bowl and seat, then leave it...FFS - if only we knew who had did it, on a regular basis, we'd have shoved their head down the stinking loo....

Or others that come in, on the phone, use the urinal and splash and dash (don't wash) - saw all this at my last place....some right squalid buggers....

our toilets at work are blocked once a month because people do this

JamesAC

Rigid Raider said:
<snip> It has a fly in the glaze for aiming at.

I think it's supposed to be a bee. The Latin for bee is "apis". There was (possibly still is) a firm of "sanitary ware manufacturers" who always had a picture of a bee glazed onto the porcelain at the appropriate point: pointing percy precisely limited splashback

Globalti

Legendary Member
I used to work with a bloke who was so thick that he actually thought there was a town in China called Vitreous.....

Keith Oates

Janner
RR, do you know the Chinese word for Vitreous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom