Toilet Habits for men.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member

Maz

Guru
Sometimes when you go for a dump, you get to have a piss as a bonus prize. Thankfully the reverse rarely happens when you're standing at the urinals having a piss.

wafflycat

It did, thank you Doctor. It is *ideal* for when one is cycling the rural lanes of East Anglia and one is caught short and in the middle of nowhere, there's not a public loo for miles and miles. Having to drop the pants & squat over a bank of nettles behind a hedge is something we ladies have contended with that blokes don't, as they just 'whip it out' & pee. The Shewee has proven to be the ideal 'whip it out and pee' accessory for me. :biggrin:

Joe24

More serious cyclist than Bonj
Crackle said:
So, any of you lot like to let rip at the same time as peeing. Followed by sending a huge growler out to clear the throat?

Cant beat that. Always like to like rip when i go for a pee.

I will use the urinals no problem. But i was once on a school trip, and there was alot of other schools there. I went into the toilet and there was about 20 guys sitting around, some peeing some just standing there. Didnt feel too comfy there then, not because they were tough, but because it was strange there was so many guys sitting around in the toilets.
Even worse are some truckstops of motorway services. Dont spend too long in the toilets there, and if i go in a cubical, i go for the one with no holes in the walls. :biggrin:

Globalti

Legendary Member
I once saw a Nigerian guy having a pee in a ditch in Lagos. I glanced then did a double-take - the bloke was enormous! Most blokes need a couple of fingers to hold it but this guy was using his whole fist, it looked like a dead puppy in his hand. Shocking! No wonder they have a lot of children.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Off topic, it's work colleagues that pebble dash the toilet bowl and seat, then leave it...FFS - if only we knew who had did it, on a regular basis, we'd have shoved their head down the stinking loo....

Or others that come in, on the phone, use the urinal and splash and dash (don't wash) - saw all this at my last place....some right squalid buggers....

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
wafflycat said:
It did, thank you Doctor. It is *ideal* for when one is cycling the rural lanes of East Anglia and one is caught short and in the middle of nowhere, there's not a public loo for miles and miles. Having to drop the pants & squat over a bank of nettles behind a hedge is something we ladies have contended with that blokes don't, as they just 'whip it out' & pee. The Shewee has proven to be the ideal 'whip it out and pee' accessory for me. :biggrin:

*winces*

I met someone that had happened to on a walking holiday once.:biggrin: She didn't find it a positive life-affirming experience, for some reason.

Thanks for that mental image. I'm going to be sitting a bit gingerly all evening now.

TheDoctor said:
*winces*

I met someone that had happened to on a walking holiday once.:biggrin: She didn't find it a positive life-affirming experience, for some reason.

Thanks for that mental image. I'm going to be sitting a bit gingerly all evening now.

The father of a friend of mine once urinated on an electric fence. He broke the standing long jump record.

longers

Legendary Member
Patrick Stevens said:
The father of a friend of mine once urinated on an electric fence. He broke the standing long jump record.

I did that when younger. On purpose. Never did it again.

Top Bottom