Toilet Habits for men.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

domtyler

Über Member
Dannyg said:
I avoid the urinals at work, and use the WC, as I find that "splash back" is a problem.

Seems to vary with the design of the urinal.

Me too, the ones on our floor are right up against each other with no guard in between, buggered if I'm getting soaked if it's busy. :smile:

I normally go up to the eighth floor where the conference suites are anyway and relax with the twenty percent bigger toilet seats, gold taps, marble floors, Molten Brown Soap and Lotion and thick disposable towelettes. :biggrin::thumbsup::smile:

Dannyg said:
I avoid the urinals at work, and use the WC, as I find that "splash back" is a problem.

Seems to vary with the design of the urinal.

Never really noticed this as a problem........until......... one day I had a pee wearing shorts

I couldn't believe the splashback

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
I don't have urinals at work, or at home, obviously, so I've just sort of got out of the habit of using them. And why shouldn't people like a bit of privacy when draining the bladder?

simonali

Guru
trustysteed said:
if you get the right-height wash-basin, you can just flop your fella over the rim and do it with no hands..... ;)

Would you not need a little servant to get your winky out for you to do it, though? A pishwallah?

Fnaar said:
I don't get splashback, as my member is so huge that i have to stand on the other side of the room anyway. ;):sad:;):biggrin:

But these massive members operate like a fire hose and the splashback is tremendous. :biggrin:

So, any of you lot like to let rip at the same time as peeing. Followed by sending a huge growler out to clear the throat?

gary r

Guru
Rab said:
Never really noticed this as a problem........until......... one day I had a pee wearing shorts

I couldn't believe the splashback

wearing flip flops in the summer!!!!! better to use the pub cubicles than the urinals to avoid someone elses piss splashing over yr bare feet !!!

OP
OP
walker

walker

gary r said:
wearing flip flops in the summer!!!!! better to use the pub cubicles than the urinals to avoid someone elses piss splashing over yr bare feet !!!

ok, how many of us commute to work without a mask?

(You'll see where I'm going with this in a minute)

Top Bottom