Toilet Habits for men.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
TheDoctor said:
Voice of experience?.:biggrin:

Only from dodging other's splashback. ;)

gary r

Guru
i'm struggling to train my 7 yr old that whilst having a pee in a public urinal he doesnt need to pull his trousers down to his ankles!!!!

domtyler

Über Member
gary r said:
i'm struggling to train my 7 yr old that whilst having a pee in a public urinal he doesnt need to pull his trousers down to his ankles!!!!

You don't have to?? :biggrin::ohmy::blush:;)

domtyler

Über Member
Tetedelacourse said:
No doofus only on windy days.

There used to be a stealth mucky pisser at my old work. all over the seats. I'd happily have slit his throat.

A mite harsh i'd say, maybe you could have just tied a knot in his wee willy winky?

shinamo

there's always the dimension that those who urinate in the pan have a longing to remove stains by water pressure fom the side of the pan , just as those of us who chase cig stumps down the urinal . Also the shaking action of a walrus' head is easier behind closed doors . Does he close the door ?

Globalti

Legendary Member
ChrisKH said:
Somewhat OT but I recall as a 13 year old on a family trip to the south of France in the Bordeaux area seeing postcards of people; individuals, family groups, groups of ladies bare a**ed preparing to take a dump in the woods. Some in victorian get-up.

I remember seeing the very same grainy sepia card. We even bought one and sent it to someone.

The traditional WC pan is not suitable for men standing up. That's why I installed a home urinal in our downstairs loo. Very discrete with a cover, most visitors don't even notice it. It has a fly in the glaze for aiming at.

OP
OP
walker

walker

Rigid Raider said:
I remember seeing the very same grainy sepia card. We even bought one and sent it to someone.

The traditional WC pan is not suitable for men standing up. That's why I installed a home urinal in our downstairs loo. Very discrete with a cover, most visitors don't even notice it. It has a fly in the glaze for aiming at.
I like the sound of that. something to aim for, like the clowns faces at the fair that you have to fill up with water

byegad

Legendary Member
In areas where thee is only one toilet why do women always complain if the seat has been left up? After all if it is up the last person didn't piss on it!

I think is an English thing. In France I went to a good Restaurant and the mens urinals were in a unisex bit on the way to the ladies loos. French men were happy to pee in unisex area and French women did not seem to be bothered to even notice this. I went in the cubicle that time!

Top Bottom