Toilet paper

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

numbnuts

Legendary Member
that's a lot of shoot ;)

Someone should tear them off a strip.

"Ride 'em Bronco"
bucky4.gif

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
In France I spotted 'training toilet rolls' for youngsters with the sheets being numbered in blocks of four: 1-4 i.e. it encouraged the use of four sheets at a time. I am still bemused that a company felt that there was a need for such stuff and that there was a market for it.

Globalti

Legendary Member
My brother lives in Michigan and from the amount of food he eats I'd say that that's a conservative number.

Bman

Guru
Saw something on this on "Dom Jolly's Happy Hour" They were saying that Americans tend to "scrumple" where europeans fold, hence using less paper.

OP
OP
M

magnatom

TheDoctor said:
I thought it was 'Wipe, lube, wipe, wipe, wipe'?
*confused*
LOL! I think you may have been a little confused in applying the Mickle method....;):biggrin:

Saddle bum

Über Member
In the Army, you are issued with one piece of bog paper.

A 1-in square is removed from the centre. Don't throw away the removed piece.

Poke middle finger throught hole and do the necessary. Fold paper aound finger, clean and throw away.

The 1-in square of paper? Fold into four and with resulting sharp point, clean finger nail.

Job done.

Saddle bum said:
In the Army, you are issued with one piece of bog paper.

A 1-in square is removed from the centre. Don't throw away the removed piece.

Poke middle finger throught hole and do the necessary. Fold paper aound finger, clean and throw away.

The 1-in square of paper? Fold into four and with resulting sharp point, clean finger nail.

Job done.

:laugh:

And here's the method being demonstrated! Safe for the squeamish! :biggrin:

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMVv8WmIOqU

Mac66

Not that I am a vegetarian, but given the amount of red meat the Americans allegedly eat, I am suprised they go daily.

Or is this an average calculated on the amount they use during their single weekly visit?

My apologies to our American cousins.

Top Bottom