Tomorrow's the day to get back in the saddle.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sara_H

Guru
So, after my near death experience at the beginning of December recovery has been slower than I imagined it would be.

I haven't been back in the saddle yet, so I've decided that tomorrow I'm going for a five minute amble on the bike!

Excited! I miss the bike so much!

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Good luck and enjoy.

Biker Joe

Über Member
I'm very pleased that you have recovered enough to try out the bike.
That will be a nice step forward. I hope it goes well.
Best wishes and a friendly hug.

gbb

Legendary Member
For different reasons Sara, but i've just had my first ride of the year yesterday.
Just go easy, but hopefully you'll be surprised, i still managed quite well despite quite severe winds. Yes of course you feel it in the legs a bit, but it wasnt as if my legs had turned to jelly :laugh: I just rode as hard as i felt comfortable..just got to rebuild that stamina now.
Enjoy...:hello:

OP
OP
Sara_H

Sara_H

Guru
For different reasons Sara, but i've just had my first ride of the year yesterday.
Just go easy, but hopefully you'll be surprised, i still managed quite well despite quite severe winds. Yes of course you feel it in the legs a bit, but it wasnt as if my legs had turned to jelly :laugh: I just rode as hard as i felt comfortable..just got to rebuild that stamina now.
Enjoy...:hello:
Well, I have this theory that if I just have a daily potter out, my legs won't forget what to do when I need to start riding properly again. I rely on the bike to get to work, I'm on sick leave at the moment, but I need to be able to ride when I get back to work.

postman

Legendary Member
All the best.Here in Leeds it is very nice.So enjoy your little tootle.Maybe find a cafe for some cake.I went for a walk yesterday and used a cafe for the first time.Marias in Meanwood,superb latte and the biggest sarnie i have ever had.

Top Bottom