Tonight I cooked...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Last night I mostly cooked sea bass with lemon butter jus herbed with parsely, served on a bed of Jersey Royal new potatoes garnished with hand picked broccoli.

Gwylan

Veteran
Back from an evening ride and the fridge is a bit bare. Famished.
Eggs, bacon, cheese, fresh bread, bits of pizza from lunch.
Freezer raid coming on. But did that last night. That cleared up the Chinese beef and 3 beans.
Might have to be macaroni cheese from the freezer.
Decisions, decisions.

Cycleops

Legendary Member
Tell me about cycling in Ghana. Been there a couple of times and enjoyed it. But not biking.
Biking in Ghana? It's hot. It's okay and reasonably safe in Accra but outside might be a different matter.
If you want to come don't bring a bike, there are loads here and quite reasonable too.

Gwylan

Veteran
Biking in Ghana? It's hot. It's okay and reasonably safe in Accra but outside might be a different matter.
If you want to come don't bring a bike, there are loads here and quite reasonable too.
Thank you.

Tonight was another "use up what's left in the fridge" job before making a start on the fresh stuff I bought over the weekend. Picked up some really nice bits on yellow sticker, so watch this space... :biggrin:

Anyways, had spaghetti in a tomato and walnut & basil pesto sauce (both the sauce and pesto home made), plus steamed & buttered savoy cabbage and lashings of Grana Padano on top. :hungry:

Top Bottom