Was it the Authentic version with Spaghetti or the Roman knock off ?
im sure both taste grea. I’ve visited Italy a number of times and there was only one meal I would not gladly eat agai, Fuocco Vivivo Pizza. Rough translated as Pizza with enough chilli seeds to make it as hot as a volcano.
Spaghetti Puttanesca. This has been a favourite for a few years. I put in loads of anchovies, garlic and capers. The secret is to allow the spaghetti to cook in the sauce with some pasta water for a while at the end.
This Serious Eats recipe is the best that I've found.....
Spaghetti Puttanesca. This has been a favourite for a few years. I put in loads of anchovies, garlic and capers. The secret is to allow the spaghetti to cook in the sauce with some pasta water for a while at the end.
This Serious Eats recipe is the best that I've found.....
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.