Tonight I cooked...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

presta

Legendary Member
Aubergine tray bake:

1790719418474.jpeg
 

Reynard

Legendary Member
Pasta with a sauce made from onion, garlic, bacon, chilli, home grown tomatoes and a splooshette of cream :hungry:
 

YMFB

Über Member
Pasta al' Amatriciana :hungry:

Was it the Authentic version with Spaghetti or the Roman knock off ?

im sure both taste grea. I’ve visited Italy a number of times and there was only one meal I would not gladly eat agai, Fuocco Vivivo Pizza. Rough translated as Pizza with enough chilli seeds to make it as hot as a volcano.
 

newts

Veteran
Location
Isca Dumnoniorum

Reynard

Legendary Member
Was it the Authentic version with Spaghetti or the Roman knock off ?

im sure both taste grea. I’ve visited Italy a number of times and there was only one meal I would not gladly eat agai, Fuocco Vivivo Pizza. Rough translated as Pizza with enough chilli seeds to make it as hot as a volcano.

Pasta = whatever's in the cupboard that wants using. In this case, fusilli.
 

Gwylan

Guru
Location
All at sea⛵
A Greggs steak and stilton slice, very strong smell and taste of stilton severe lack of steak

Noted,but not totally surprised
 

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Location
Hamtun
About time to start with some proper meals again. I've lost nearly a stone in the last 5 or 6 weeks....

Tonight: Pork steak, peas and new potatoes.
Sliced apple & banana in soured cream with honey.
 
Top Bottom