Took My New Bike Out For Its 1st Spin Today

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyclecraig

34008_103514566367336_100001263792700_22395_3315324_n.jpg

Picked up my new Onix Azzuro on Friday and had a very frustrating wait till today to ride it due to family commitments.
I also got the Onix Fusion Integrated bars,Onix Seatpost and Onix Bottle cage for it.
Transferred my Dura Ace Kit over and my Spinergy wheels.

It is everything Id hoped for and more,ive had 2 Kuota's and 3 Treks and my Azzuro is the best looking bike ive had and it rides like a dream.
It attracted a lot of interest at the cafe and the best thing is for the time being its the only one in the whole of the U.K.
Hoping to jump out on it again tomorrow:ohmy::laugh::sad::laugh:

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
mmm, very nice :sad:

KEEF

Veteran
Sorry its horrible;) I'm sending the bike police out now to take it away you can't be seen out on that please get it ready;)

OP
OP
C

cyclecraig

AddictF
I had a set of Mavic Ksyrium SLs before these and they were fantastic and lighter than the spinergys.
Im a sportive/club rider who occasionally goes to the high mountains of Europe to suffer my ass off so lots of long days in the saddle.

The PBO spokes on the Spinergys are just INCREDIBLE for comfort...not a pure racing wheel but unsurpassed for comfort and they have the wow factor in looks.

Not had them long so no maintenance issues to report..
Its no coincidence that they colour match my NEW Onix ;)

Have now posted my Location!!

cyclecraig said:
AddictF
I had a set of Mavic Ksyrium SLs before these and they were fantastic and lighter than the spinergys.
Im a sportive/club rider who occasionally goes to the high mountains of Europe to suffer my ass off so lots of long days in the saddle.

The PBO spokes on the Spinergys are just INCREDIBLE for comfort...not a pure racing wheel but unsurpassed for comfort and they have the wow factor in looks.

Not had them long so no maintenance issues to report..
Its no coincidence that they colour match my NEW Onix ;)

Have now posted my Location!!

So on balance, which would you say are the best in your opinion spinergy or mavic (mavic sl's are also on my list)

I have a white bike too, thats one of the reasons i like the look of them.:biggrin:

Top Bottom