Top 3 UK (Great Britain) Audax rides?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

spokeweasel

Active Member
Evening. As the title says - what are your top 3 Audax UK rides with beautiful scenery involved & properly supported? Distance can be anything?.

Making a list so I can prepare myself and finish a few next year?.

cheers.
 
Last edited:
Venetian Nights is one of my favourites for the route, the scenery, the support etc. You don't even have to wait until next year to enjoy it.
 

blackrat

Über Member
Venetian Nights is one of my favourites for the route, the scenery, the support etc. You don't even have to wait until next year to enjoy it.

That does look nice, wonder if I can fit it into my tour. I must say I do like the cue sheet, I'd have to convert it into the miles we all grew up knowing before going groveling to the Europeans, though. :rolleyes:
 

Andy in Germany

Legendary Member
Pedant moment:

Great Britain:

location-map-of-great-britain.jpg


United Kingdom:

y-detailed-great-britain-northern-ireland-90875503.jpg

Okay, as you were...
 

Trull

Veteran
Location
Aberdeenshire
The Snow Roads was my favourite 300k, its available as a permanent now. I know this is bending the rulez... but Ride the North gets a special mention as its a big non-competitive ride (2k riders) and there's a card to be stamped at village halls. Lastly the redoubtable Tour of East Lothian 100k, special mention because it makes all other rides seem so much more pleasant. Type 2 fun.
 
Top Bottom