Top Gear Motorhomes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
total class... funny as hell... puzzles me how they even get allowed to take the cars out on the public highway without the cops pullin them over... thought he was gonna get blown over on the motorway and flatten a passing car...lol

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
I did wonder about the high rise one - did you see the space the other cars were giving it? That's the answer, we all need to tow one of them behind our bikes.

Some of it was predictable, but predictable in the way that just makes you laugh even more when it actually happens like you expect.

Top comedy.

amnesia

Free-wheeling into oblivion...
The Hamster's fold out 'citadel' was inspired
laugh.gif

The bit that made me laugh the most was when James gave Clarkson his tea so that he could read out the next challenge. Without looking or even a change of expression, Clarkson just poured the tea out and threw the cup away.

darkstar

This series has been awesome so far, an improvement on the last one :smile: This episode had me in stitches.

Renard

JCs ice cream/ home falling down a cliff moment was superb. Like moggsy says it looked dangerous on the Mway. Scary stuff if you were behind. Good viewing indeed :biggrin:

taxing

I don't usually watch Top Gear but I caught this one and cried with laughter at one point. I think it was the fuel stop that tipped me over the edge - James May having to saw off the bit covering the fuel cap. :laugh:

OP
OP
Arch

Arch

Married to Night Train
The bit that made me laugh the most was when James gave Clarkson his tea so that he could read out the next challenge. Without looking or even a change of expression, Clarkson just poured the tea out and threw the cup away.

I didn't spot that! (I was online at the same time). I think I'll have to look out for the repeat...

rh100

Really good episode, made me laugh with Clarkeson making the dinner, and reffering to the flowers he bought in the garage as vegeables for the meal, and using motor oil as cooking oil :smile:

Top Bottom