Top Gear voted most poular programme

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Arch

Married to Night Train
alecstilleyedye said:
wasn't it more sensible on the race location than in the studio?

Yeah, he seems to be letting it grow, and I guess that was filmed back in the summer.

Mind you, the eurofighter pilot was a bit nice, and so quiet and modest looking...

Arch

Married to Night Train
col said:
Yeah,hamsters hair? whats that all about?:blush:

My supervisor has just said that his wife spotted some scarring on Hamster's forehead last night, so I guess he might be growing it to hide that, although I seem to remeber seeing him on Jonathan Ross not long after the crash and he looked fine...

He's still the cutest of the bunch, although May's classic gent style, single status and pilot's licence could swing it for him. Clarkson, I think he'd have to be the last man alive and I'd have to be dead...

OP
OP
col

col

Legendary Member
Arch said:
My supervisor has just said that his wife spotted some scarring on Hamster's forehead last night, so I guess he might be growing it to hide that, although I seem to remeber seeing him on Jonathan Ross not long after the crash and he looked fine...

He's still the cutest of the bunch, although May's classic gent style, single status and pilot's licence could swing it for him. Clarkson, I think he'd have to be the last man alive and I'd have to be dead...

I saw the jonathan ross programme too,like you say he was fine,but the other night?It seems he is going down the facial,tan,teeth done route to me,price of fame i suppose:smile:

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:

i can just see you and may pootling along in a posh bentley, stopping for a picnic while he entertains you with his newly aquired knowledge of wine and 1001 uses for a tampon.

bonj2

that lexus that claimed to be able to park itself was crap. It couldn't at all!

Canrider

Guru
Was interesting that you had to (apparently) set it a target using 'the green square on the screen'. Presumably then the computer works out how to get the car to that target point. Practice makes perfect?

And, wish the Stig had taken the P50 around the track...

Canrider

Guru
It reminded me of that concept car that...was it BMW? came out with a few years back that could go 100mi on a litre of diesel.

The 'sport' version was fantastic, I wish they'd driven that around too.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Canrider said:
And, wish the Stig had taken the P50 around the track...

Oh, very yes indeed!

Yeah, alec, that was an interesting little segment. I wonder what uses he'd find for a mooncup?

alecstilleyedye

nothing in moderation
Arch said:
Oh, very yes indeed!

Yeah, alec, that was an interesting little segment. I wonder what uses he'd find for a mooncup?

he'd probably think it's a "bloody good idea"

(sorry, couldn't resist)

he could always shove it in clarkson'/clarke's mouth to shut them up.

Top Bottom