Topeak road morph bottle mount ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Does anyone know what bracket i can use to mount the road morph next to the bottle cage rather than replacing the bottle cage please?

I do have a race racket which is a great pump but i did struggle to use it (unless i am doing it wrong ?) as i found it very hard to get on the valve.

Norm

I'm not sure I understand the question, as the Road Morph comes with a bracket which can mount it behind the bottle cage. That's what I've done, anyway.

OP
OP
cyberknight

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
mine came with one that you use instead of a bottle cage, like this ..,unless i can mount it sideways using zip ties?

Topeak-topeak-spare-bracket-for-road-morph-pump-IMG23834.jpg

Norm

Ah, right, I see the issue and apologise as I was confusing it with the holder for one of the pumps I've got on another bike.

My holder is mounted , as you suggest, with zip ties (which I'm sure came with it) on the seat tube beside the bottle cage. The zip ties wrap round the frame under the bottle cage.

Make sure that it clears the crank and that it doesn't poke you in the arse when pedalling (I'm sure you don't need to ask how I know that :whistle: )

potsy

Rambler
mine came with one that you use instead of a bottle cage, like this ..,unless i can mount it sideways using zip ties?

Topeak-topeak-spare-bracket-for-road-morph-pump-IMG23834.jpg

Mine came with the same mount CK, I cable tied it to the underneath of the top tube yesterday so I could fit an extra bottle cage. Seems quite secure, I also put a small strip of insulation tape round the contact point to save the paint work :thumbsup:

Top Bottom