Topeak Truck Bag with QuickTrack system

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

beatlejuice

Gently does it...
I am looking at buying a truck bag and since I got a Topeak rack I thought the QuickTrack system would save messing with Velcro straps. However the genuine Topeak ones seem to cost rather a lot. Has anyone come a cross a cheaper Truck Bag with a quick release catch that would be compatible?

vickster

Legendary Member
I can't help on alternatives but the one with the fold out panniers is fab. The the best bit of cycling stuff I have ever bought, the extra tenner or so for the panniers also definitely worthwhile

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/topeak-mtx-trunk-bag-exp/rp-prod28792

There are some good deals out there. CRC have some good prices (with Quidco cashback), well worth the investment IMO

Gez73

Veteran
Another thumbs up for the MTX with concealed side panniers here. Brilliant quality and the addition of extra capacity if required is very useful too. Surprisingly sturdy side panniers when used and very discreet when not required. I use a rucksack cover with mine and decent plastic bags for the panniers. I have Altura stand-alone panniers too for the heavy luggage days. These can be used with the rackbag without using the built in panniers too! Can't fault the Topeak range though. Got mine ages ago on a three-for two at Halfords, with a Joeblow track pump which turned out to be the cheapest of the three items. Got a rack at the same time.

Top Bottom