Totally disgusting - read at your own risk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
alecstilleyedye said:
not to mention rubber-neckers xx(

The Japanese film is less explicit in that she appears to be wearing normal clothing. She seems totally exhausted at the end of her ride. Makes you wonder if there's any need for us blokes. :tongue:

Membrane

Patrick Stevens said:
I'm reliably informed that a Japanese cyclist has devised a bike where the pedalling action is linked to a dildo that goes up through a hole in the saddle.

It's obvious that this "Japanese cyclist" is a bloke, a girl cyclist would have invented a pedal powered miniature chocolate dispenser.

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
Membrane said:
It's obvious that this "Japanese cyclist" is a bloke, a girl cyclist would have invented a pedal powered miniature chocolate dispenser.

Ah! xx( So that's why the cyclist's shown fully clothed, so you can't see the evidence that it's a bloke doing it.

domtyler

Über Member
I am currently beavering away at making a version of this for us guys. I am having an issue with keeping the raw liver in a fresh and usable state though inside the empty washing up liquid bottle! Any suggestions?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
domtyler said:
I am currently beavering away at making a version of this for us guys. I am having an issue with keeping the raw liver in a fresh and usable state though inside the empty washing up liquid bottle! Any suggestions?

Beavering xx(:biggrin::biggrin:

I did see an ad for a product called 'the Pink Pussy' which would have the advantage of not needing fresh offal but on the other hand wouldn't taste as good with onions.

Tim Bennet.

Entirely Average Member
I am currently beavering away at making a version of this for us guys.
I hope you are not beavering away at this is the privacy of your own home in Scotland. That would certainly get you put on the sex offenders register.

bonj2

It might be better to disconnect the traditional chain and just have all the power going into the dildo, then you could run it on a really high gear. You wouldn't GO anywhere, but let's face it it's not really going to be a viable commuting option is it, not even in japan.

It's the ratio that bothers me. I mean, if it's 1:1 eg one stroke per pedal revolution, then after a ride at any kind of speed the poor girl is going to be hellishly honeymoonishly sore. :tongue:xx(

I wonder if a lower gear would help?:sad:

bonj said:
It might be better to disconnect the traditional chain and just have all the power going into the dildo, then you could run it on a really high gear. You wouldn't GO anywhere, but let's face it it's not really going to be a viable commuting option is it, not even in japan.
OW! Mr Friction is NOT your friend. xx(

Membrane

Kirstie said:
Or the dildo part would have resembled the rampant rabbit (go look it up on the Ann Summers site boys)...

I'm trying to get rid of a mental image of our forum college Elmer Fudd standing at an Ann Summers counter asking for a Wampant Wabbit.

elmerfudd.jpg

Top Bottom