Totally unfair comparison. Pashley PDQ3 Vs Ice Sprint

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Lanky

I haven't got either trike, but just curious. Apart from God like thighs and a couple of titanium bolts what would you need to blast past a Ice Sprint on a Pashley PDQ3?

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
A large hill, and a lot of courage.

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
Firstly, I'd need a Pashley PDQ3.
Then I'd need a run up. 1400kms would do it. Less if the Ice Sprint is stationary. :biggrin:

OP
OP
Lanky

Lanky

Firstly, I'd need a Pashley PDQ3.
Then I'd need a run up. 1400kms would do it. Less if the Ice Sprint is stationary. :biggrin:
Removal of the sprints left wheel would only even things out. But that might create brake steer.

I haven't got either trike, but just curious. Apart from God like thighs and a couple of titanium bolts what would you need to blast past a Ice Sprint on a Pashley PDQ3?
Late entry .......
Take the Ice Cream freezer cabinet off the trike to reduce weight and improve the windflow by dropping the sunshade
Did you say the Pashley was a number 3 or 33 or 99 with a flake ?
My UK record top speed with a Pashley 33 downhill was 28 mph with both legs bracing the box and one hand clutching the extra large brake lever in the middle and still tugging on the rod pull brake .....all with little or no effect .
Talk about the runaway train :eek:
I still hire them out ....only for static shows and fetes and weddings .
Still think the ICE Sprint is "cooler" over the PDQ 3 "Daddy long legs " and before you ask ....yes .....I sell both :cheers:

Top Bottom