'Totally Wyred' - a flattish imperial century from Whalley on Sunday 1st April.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
There is only yourself, Ajay and Rammylad that I have met just once, everybody else I've ridden with 3 or 4 times at least.
I still only know a few 'real' names, much easier if the forum name and real name has some connection.

Not forgetting all the Steve's :tongue:
There you go - I'd forgotten all the Steves! (And yes, there are a lot of them.) :wacko:

And Phils ...

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!

Rohloff_Brompton_Rider

Formerly just_fixed
I always think you look a lot like the guy in your avatar, only fatter :tongue:
Have been recruiting for the ride, ILS and Skuddy have been 'nudged' wonder if the original perpetrator of the 2011 ride would be interested?
would that be me? if so, i'm in, subject to health.

OP
OP
ColinJ

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
What time are you planning to set off from Whalley?
O9:30 BST.

This year, BST should be obvious because we have put the ride back a week to avoid a clash with the Cheshire Cat sportive. Last year, we did the century ride the day the clocks went forward so it would have been easy for someone to have got it wrong and arrive an hour late.

The slow riders among us will probably be getting back around sunset so it would be a good idea to bring lights if you intend to stick with us back to Whalley. Last year, the faster riders without lights went on ahead after the cafe stop. Anyone wanting to do that will have to take responsibility for finding their own way back.

al-fresco

Growing older but not up...
O9:30 BST.

This year, BST should be obvious because we have put the ride back a week to avoid a clash with the Cheshire Cat sportive. Last year, we did the century ride the day the clocks went forward so it would have been easy for someone to have got it wrong and arrive an hour late.

The slow riders among us will probably be getting back around sunset so it would be a good idea to bring lights if you intend to stick with us back to Whalley. Last year, the faster riders without lights went on ahead after the cafe stop. Anyone wanting to do that will have to take responsibility for finding their own way back.

Oh thanks for the warning! Very tempted - Whalley is 100 mile drive from here so I'll decide a bit closer to the time if that's OK.

Top Bottom