Tour de France 2012 (with SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

just jim

The reason Wiggins was given that bowl? Lesley Garrett.

yello

Sorensen is the most combative rider of the Tour - I'd just like everyone to know that Thierry Adam thought it should be Voeckler. Tosser.

That's just plain weird. I thought it was announced yesterday and they spoke about it????

Edit: Ah, sorry, with you now. He thought it should be Voeckler, I read it as he thought it was Voeckler. Adam is a little too pro-French riders for my liking sometimes - 'sod who's in the top 5, there's a Frenchman 8th' sort of thing!

My enjoyment of it all is being slightly spoilt (not by that awful anthem! but) by Louise Ekland. She's an English presenter here in France (of FA Cup football amongst other things) and I find her highly irritating! She gets wheeled out for anything English really but what she has to do with the TdF or even cycling is a little beyond me.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
That's just plain weird. I thought it was announced yesterday and they spoke about it????

My enjoyment of it all is being slightly spoilt (not by that awful anthem! but) by Louise Eckland. She's a English presenter here in France (of FA Cup football amongst other things) and I find here highly irritating! She gets wheeled out for anything English really but what she has to do with the TdF or even cycling is a little beyond me.
Maurice Green is roving reporter for Eurosport here. He knows feck all about cycling - acutely embarrassing.

subaqua

What’s the point
I might drive down (from darkest Yorkshire) for the Olympic road race, park up somewhere and ride my bike to a quiet part of the course.....

I suggest Stamford or Grantham and then cycle the rest :smile:

wifey said to me yesterday- do you want to go and watch the road race then !!!!!

tiswas-steve

Über Member
Was it a meat raffle or a round of drinks Prize ?

yello

Woops, bad question from the interviewer. 'Was the win for your father, he was a cyclist too?'

Firmly firmly firmly kicked into touch. 'Nothing to do with him. He was my father, that's all''

Top Bottom