Tour de France 2012 (with SPOILERS)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I knew the TdF was dodgy, but when the boke drawing the raffle wins the first prize, serious questions need to be asked! :wahhey::wahhey::dance::wahhey:

yello

F*ck it, I'm going to have a beer. A toast to Wiggins and Sky. They've kept it tight and on course for 3 weeks. They've known what they've had to do and they've done it. You simply can't knock that. And they've given me some brilliant memories. Cheers guys, this one's for you :cheers:

Peteaud

Veteran
Next years holiday may have to be in France :becool:

Keith Oates

Janner
What a great day for Wiggins, Cav and all the riders of the Sky Team for a job well done. The rest of the Sky set up with Dave Brailsford at the head can also be proud of their efforts in aiding the team for the whole year and not just this TdF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Anyone else find the Halfords Adds on itv during the tour coverage seriously irritating? No doubt they will sell a few Halfords Specials on the back of this amazing victory. Bit like the surge in running shoe sales after the London Marathon.

Anyone else find the Halfords Adds on itv during the tour coverage seriously irritating? No doubt they will sell a few Halfords Specials on the back of this amazing victory. Bit like the surge in running shoe sales after the London Marathon.

I find the sheer number of ads -especially in the highlights programme - annoying, but I guess that's the price you pay for the coverage. Seemed to me there were a lot more cycling-related adverts this year, which is something I suppose.

Top Bottom