Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
I was thinking of sticking him down as one of my picks in punditry for tomorrow's stage, but decided against it as the wind looks fairly light - if it had been windier I reckon I'd have gone with him to power his way to victory.
He has that in his toolkit. He's a canny pick for this tour.

Well, I guess I can always be wrong...

1. Froome
2. Quintana
3. Nibali

I think a top 10 finish for either (maybe both) of the Yates brothers and I think Bertram will either retire once he realises he ain't going to win, or crashes out again. Either way, he'll regroup for the Vuelta. Cav to take 3 stage wins in the absence of Kittel.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Well, I guess I can always be wrong...

1. Froome
2. Quintana
3. Nibali

I think a top 10 finish for either (maybe both) of the Yates brothers and I think Bertram will either retire once he realises he ain't going to win, or crashes out again. Either way, he'll regroup for the Vuelta. Cav to take 3 stage wins in the absence of Kittel.
That's a post worthy of the Pro Pundit Prediction thread!:smile:

The French are commentating from the start finish. The guy's tie is imitating a windsock and the woman looks like a squirrel in a wind tunnel, she is not saying much, she just seems to be concentrating on keeping hold of the microphone. Looks like it could be a really tough day.

Last edited:

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Jos Van Emden has never previously figured in my thoughts. I had to look him up. Good effort from Pinot.

Inrng mentioned him in his stage preview: "Jos Van Emden is on nobody’s lips but excellent in short time trials"

Always worth reading Inrng. He reckons it's between Cav and Kristoff for stage 2.

It's as if whoever decides the commentary for ITV reads this forum and decides the line-up based on how much it's likely to píss me off most. Liggett and Sherwen were bad enough, but bringing in Jens Daffodilling Voigt is taking the píss

It's as if whoever decides the commentary for ITV reads this forum and decides the line-up based on how much it's likely to píss me off most. Liggett and Sherwen were bad enough, but bringing in Jens Daffodilling Voigt is taking the píss
As soon as I heard his dulcid tones I did emit a wee chuckle at the imagined venom I heard you shouting at the telly.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Carlton Kirby knows pretty much fúck all about cycling nuances.
Yesterday he was speculating that Rolland could go well - in a short flat ITT ffs. Tosser.
Today he's picked Navardauskas as the potential winner.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I think ITV and ES synchronise their ad breaks. Either that or there are so many of them they're bound to coincide.

Top Bottom