Tour de France 2015 - may contain nuts and SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I'm not sure which way to see today's split.
Either it has spoilt the 4 galacticos battling it out toe to toe...
or
... that it's only a minute and Nibali and Quintana will have to animate the race to get the time back.

Hopefully, and I expect, the latter.

I'm not sure which way to see today's split.
Either it has spoilt the 4 galacticos battling it out toe to toe...
or
... that it's only a minute and Nibali and Quintana will have to animate the race to get the time back.

Hopefully, and I expect, the latter.

They have their first chance on tomorrow's stage. Pity I'll be at work and reliant on following this thread for updates...

the_craig

Über Member
Great stage. Amazing what a wee bit of weather can do.

Big Greipel was immense but well done to Peter Sagan to get 2nd after his bike change with about 15km to go.

Hopefully the poor weather continues and keeps the GC boys on their toes.

Berk on a Bike

Veteran
Great race today. They all earned their corn. Kwiato took the day's combativity prize which I think is fair and a bit of consolation for the disappointments of Cav and Der Panzerwagen. Monster effort from Sagan too to get back after his mechanical.

SWSteve

Guru
Great race today. They all earned their corn. Kwiato took the day's combativity prize which I think is fair and a bit of consolation for the disappointments of Cav and Der Panzerwagen. Monster effort from Sagan too to get back after his mechanical.

I was amazed at his quickly Sagan could get back on. It only took ~1-2km. And at that speed it's very impressive.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
In 2010 of then team-mate Greipel Mark Cavendish said:
"Me on bad form is still better than him."

And ...

"If I wanted to get sh*t small wins, I'd race sh*t small races."
:laugh:

So, let me see .. that's Tour de France stage win number 7 for Greipel, and he has also won 3 stages of the Giro and 4 stages of the Vuelta! :whistle:

Top Bottom