Tour de France 2016 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

7onagrifter

TDD Qhubeka team looks star-studded!
Berhane (1st tdf) renshaw, cav, EBH, dan tek, pauwels, cummings, bernie h & rensburg should see a few of the black white & green in the pton & breakaways?
I just hope their one of the teams thats got the sprinters & leadouts to put an end to sagans dominance?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
TDD Qhubeka team looks star-studded!
Berhane (1st tdf) renshaw, cav, EBH, dan tek, pauwels, cummings, bernie h & rensburg should see a few of the black white & green in the pton & breakaways?
I just hope their one of the teams thats got the sprinters & leadouts to put an end to sagans dominance?

Question is, which stage has Cummings earmarked as his? I reckon stage 16 could be a good one to bet on.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I'm starting to look at the weather for the first two stages. Stage 1 looks like it will be hit by a nasty westerly crosswind, made worse as the route tracks the coast for much of the day. ...
(It'll also be in my face for the ride from the ferry at Caen to the finish at Utah Beach. Fecking great :sad:)
I've just taken a refresher on Météo France and for Stage 1 they're now predicting 25km/hr westerlies on the coast with 55km/hr gusts. I predict entertainment.

albal

Guru
S at in Mt st Michel, it's very quiet. Do not understand. Why? Parked in a field with many others saying the same thing.

bladesman73

Über Member
in parcay les pins just south of le mans. no sign that the tour is passing close by im surprised. good cycling today tho..

Top Bottom