Tour de France 2017 ***SPOILERS***

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
I'm sure there used to be a pro cycling forum here somewhere...
Sorry my fault,what odds would you like ?

Saw it on BBC news today and made me laugh ! Although me offering to buy my Mrs the hobbyhorse didn't seem to have same humour ?
My wife keeps her horse at a dressage yard, so I am exposed to such nobbery on a daily basis; I tend to find myself speaking more to the horses than the people and have arsed about in the sand school a few times to much hilarity (mostly me) and tutting (mostly everyone else)

I'm still trying to decide what bets to put on, I keep thinking ive made up my mind then say feck it scrap that and start again
I had some great "bankers" on tonight's football - all of them lost.

Just as well I had some right dodgy bets on this afternoon which won - Portugal scoring a 4th in the 91st minute resulted in my dogs and cats looking at me very strangely as I jumped over the furniture :laugh:

A double with Cilic to win Wimbledon.
Having never heard of the nobber until yesterday, I now find I cannot escape him - currently flashing up every few minutes on Eurosport that I might want to go watch him playing tennis

OP
OP
brommers

brommers

Years beyond my wisdom
I don't like the idea of the first stage being a TT as this more-or-less stops a sprinter from having a chance of wearing the yellow jersey. Having it on stage 2 is a much better idea. The jersey would then go to a time trailer, before it's handed over to a breakaway rider or possibly a GC man.

Top Bottom