Tour de France 2019 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next

nickyboy

Norven Mankey
So to counter my disappointment of Pinot yesterday I'm thinking what might happen today

It's a monster climb but not very steep. It's going to be cold and wet. Presumably Ineos/Jumbo/Bora are gonna put JA in the hurt locker to get rid of him. But could there yet be an upset? Could someone else have a bad day in the rain and ship time? I think there's a decent chance of this

Adam4868

Guru
Drag race up a mountain in the wet....what could.possibly go wrong.
Ill be happy to see Bernal win it though.

Venod

Eh up
I know there are 2 stages to go, but my stand out stage win, is JA's time trial win, it wasn't expected (by me at least) extending his lead by 14 seconds over some class riders was a bonus.

Some doubt over this stage

It would be a major disappointment if this stage was cancelled and if I was French I'd be kicking myself that it wasn't all cancelled before yesterday happened at all.

Adam4868

Guru
It would be a major disappointment if this stage was cancelled and if I was French I'd be kicking myself that it wasn't all cancelled before yesterday happened at all.
Don't start with your Ineos conspiracy theories ! You really think Sir Dave controlled the weather aswell ?

Top Bottom