Tour de France 2019 **SPOILERS**

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I hope EB and SK have a beer together tonight, form an alliance and go absolutely apeshit on Val Thorens tomorrow and bury Ineos

Just to wipe that smug look off Brailsford's face
Egan Bernal and Sean Kelly?:wacko:

(Yes I do know who you mean really. But those were the first names that came to mind)

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
I am gutted for him but he is only 29 so still young enough for next year.

I admire your optimism but can’t share it. I doubt he’ll ever have a better chance than he had this year, and 30 is not young by Tour winner standards.

If I were Marc Madiot, I’d be seriously considering putting my eggs in the basket marked Gaudu for next year’s Tour. He’s been superb this year as Pinot’s top lieutenant.

Bardet likewise should step aside for Latour.

Last edited:

iandg

Legendary Member
Kruijswijk seems most disappointed about today - apparently their plan hinged on the final climb. Anyway, tomorrow will still suit him (if it happens).[/QUOTEhave been the rider

With Bernal up the road Kruijswijk would have been the one driving the final climb to hopefully distance JA and get himself on the podium. With JA on the wire he lost the opportunity would.

Logic would suggest that Thomas would not do anything to limit Bernal's time gain.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Not seen today's stage, but did see some snow ploughs on the news (in the chippy) and I did wonder what that was about ! Obviously today's stage.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Bish bash bosh tomorrow into the Cat1 Cornet de Roselend and then some to Val THorens.
It could be incendiary if the contenders attack Bernal.
Shame Pinot won't be there to do it though.

Top Bottom