Tour de France 2019.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gavroche

Getting old but not past it
The route will officially be announced on Thursday at 10am , English time. From what I have seen so far, I fail to see why it is still called TdF as the 2019 one will be mostly on the East and Pyrenees. I remember when the TdF used to cover most parts of France. By the way, there will be no Ventoux or Alpes d'Huez this time. Let's wait till Thursday to be sure.

sheddy

Legendary Member
will probably finish in Paris.

dodgy

Always a tiring subject, same as when the Tour of Britain route is announced - "why isn't it coming to my exact convenient location".

I honestly think the route director does a good job in varying the route, especially in recent years. I'm personally tired of Alpe D'Huez, though.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
Northern Ireland isn't part of Britain
..but Brexit.:whistle:

Which stands a chance of royally fecking up my plans to watch this year’s tour. I’ve had to skip a couple years because of fecklessness, but I’d hoped to resurrect the Tour de Bollo around norvan France this year. Applying for EU visa and booking campsite near the M20 now ........

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
I have just been reading this article which made me smile. TDF next year. What would you add to make it more entertaining.

I would add a ferry crossing and some long tunnels.

Top Bottom