Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Looking promising that Movistar can actually win something here at the Tour ? Joint top at the mo....:rolleyes:

View: https://twitter.com/ProCyclingStats/status/1301282006345617417?s=19

That's a contest where it pays to have 3 consistent scorers, rather than 1 guy going for overall win
;)

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Hehehe
Meanwhile Bennett wins another intermediate sprint (technically he did not but extending lead over Sagan should count as if he did)
Should have put some money where my mouth is on his Green jersey in Paris

GetFatty

Über Member
I like the recipe spot but I've got a feeling I'll be in a meeting today at that point.

Quintana's brother just hit a discarded bottle and hit the deck.

Eziemnaik

Über Member
Escape is not gonna make it...
I say either Pogacar or Alaphlippe?

Edit: hehehe escape listened and put some hammer time in

Last edited:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I can't see the Pyrenees changing much either given the type of mountain stages. Hmmm.

Adam4868

Guru
Odd stage today,It was a near certain stage win for Lutsenko and Ineos rode that defensively to protect Bernal,I'm suprised Jumbo didn't try and attack ?
It does look like Bernal is slightly off form,but I'd hope he or Sivakov can ride themselves fit for week three.With no real big TT it's going to be hard to break the leaders ?

beastie

Guru
Odd stage today,It was a near certain stage win for Lutsenko and Ineos rode that defensively to protect Bernal,I'm suprised Jumbo didn't try and attack ?
It does look like Bernal is slightly off form,but I'd hope he or Sivakov can ride themselves fit for week three.With no real big TT it's going to be hard to break the leaders ?
The profile for the final climbs just wasn’t hard enough to make it worth the candle. Also it’s still early in the race and the fatigue has yet to accumulate.
I don’t think there will be much damage done until the Grand Colombier and then the Col de la Loze. The day after that (stage 18) is a real hard up and down, and with tired legs from la Loze I expect action again.
That being said Saturday could see some action over the top of the Peyresourde. Not like this

View: https://dai.ly/x2r9ju4

Top Bottom