Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
miguel angel lopez with a good atack, pogacar on the back foot

beastie

Guru
I enjoyed watching that. All the GC guys put what they had on the road there. Sep Kuss is a future GC rider. Kudos to Bahrain Merida for at least trying to disrupt the JV train. I think that climb will be back in the very near future. Epic!! Roglic played it very well, but it’s still not over. Tomorrow will be a real hard day after that finish.....

Adam4868

Guru
Struggling to watch at moment due to work! Good stage yesterday if not for GC at least the scenery.Cant believe that's Lopez first stage win in the Tour.Thought it was a brave ride by Bahrain for Landa at least they gave it a go.Too steep for anyone to make any real time on Roglic and Jumbo though.Its increasingly looking like it's his and it's hard to say it's not deserved.
Looking at today's stage a last chance ? There's a climb earlier in the stage which gives a bit of opportunity...?

Adam4868

Guru
For one horrible moment I thought id ust posted in the no spoilers thread...I was expecting someone to exclamation mark me :laugh:

Martinsnos

I'm not sure why but Roglic really pisses me off, can't explain it really and I hear he speaks very highly of me too

I’m the same but in his defence I think he struggles to fully express himself in English (and that isn’t a criticism as anyone speaking a foreign language is more able than I am!).

Adam4868

Guru
No, me neither. On his day he's amazing but not consistent.
I feel for you having to work Adam 😁 At this rate we'll be back in lockdown by the Giro...
No disrespect to Lopez but he's sh1t at TT and descending....let's hope he goes for it anyway .

Top Bottom