Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cisamcgu

Legendary Member
Roglic, reasons to not like.....

Waiting !
He is the same height as me, and I was checking my BMI, and if I weighed the same as him (~65kg), I would be right in the middle of the "correct weight" segment - no reason to dislike him, just thought I would mention it - I, obviously, weigh a LOT more than that :smile:

Adam4868

Guru
He is the same height as me, and I was checking my BMI, and if I weighed the same as him (~65kg), I would be right in the middle of the "correct weight" segment - no reason to dislike him, just thought I would mention it - I, obviously, weigh a LOT more than that :smile:
Lol...not sure what the relevance is though?
I'm the same height and weight as Froome...that's where the similarities end though ^_^

SWSteve

Guru
On podcasts, TCP as others mentioned is a daily listen during any of the big tours. Their other shows include a good, weekly snapshot of what’s going on. Not too bothered about the wine ads, but a Wattbike is entering my wish list.

listen to the ITV podcast at times, Like Pete Kennaugh on it, but he seems to get booted into a shoebox on it From time to time (never mind).
Anyway, where is Adam Blythe! Need to get an insight into some new shirts

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
I’m the same but in his defence I think he struggles to fully express himself in English (and that isn’t a criticism as anyone speaking a foreign language is more able than I am!).
If he thinks in Slovene, it must be annoying to simplify its 3 numbers (single, plural and dual), 3 genders (male, female and neuter) and 6 cases (English has 3) into English, and that's just the nouns!

I’m the same but in his defence I think he struggles to fully express himself in English (and that isn’t a criticism as anyone speaking a foreign language is more able than I am!).
Rog + Pog are both a little dull in interviews, but so are many current pros, and of course there's the language barrier.

Of the two I MUST vote Pog, as he's the only rider I've noticed riding with hilarious tufts of helmet vent hair.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Nutcase?
I'm seeing a trend...

Top Bottom