Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

ColinJ

Puzzle game developer
The Tour is different this year but it feels very different this year. I think it is that I find it harder to concentrate on it/be immersed in it, which is more about my ‘twitchyness’ about the pandemic.

Does anyone else find they are not as immersed in it as previous years?
I have actually been feeling that. Mind you, I feel odd about the whole year, having spent more than 95% of it so far home alone!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I have actually been feeling that. Mind you, I feel odd about the whole year, having spent more than 95% of it so far home alone!
Is that less or more than usual Col?^_^

ColinJ

Puzzle game developer
Is that less or more than usual Col?^_^
I know that I am a bit of a recluse at the best of times, but even for me it has been a very quiet year... :okay:

I'm still enjoying the TdF, but there is an air of unreality about it. The riders having to wear masks at all times... except for the 4-7 hours a day that they spend mask-free and breathing heavily in a peloton of 150+ riders! :wacko:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
The others need to take time cos Roglic will match or beat them in the TT. If they've got the legs or the balls.
Conservatively they can race for the podium and let Pog and Rog fight it out

Martinsnos

Blimey - that is tough. I hope you have some form of indoor trainer.

matticus

Über Member
Forgot Porte was going back to Ineos till I watched the highlights tonight.
If - god forbid (really) - rog+pog knock each-other down a minor ravine today, I would LOOOOVE Porte to win this thing and race next year for Ineos with '1' on his back, supported by all the Ineos' wannabe GC contenders :biggrin:

Even without that, he could be their most "on-form" rider when they sit down to plan for next year. he-he!

Adam4868

Guru
The others need to take time cos Roglic will match or beat them in the TT. If they've got the legs or the balls.
Conservatively they can race for the podium and let Pog and Rog fight it out
Can't really see anyone other than Pogacar challenging Roglic today.Just looked at the final ramp and it's brutal.Be diffucult to take to much time.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
The most spectacular mispronunciation I've heard recently was Manon Lloyd on GCN who pronounced "Remco Evenepoel" as "Remco E. van der Poel", producing a strange mixture of two leading young cyclists and a coyote.

Kelly refuses to believe that someone could actually be called Caleb. He sees right through the attempts to trick him into saying such a silly fake name and always uses the proper name of "Cable Ewan".

Top Bottom