Tour De France 2020 with SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
roadrash

roadrash

cycle chatterer
only thing to stop him now is a fall , not that im tempting fate or anything

Adam4868

Guru
Went to see Millar in Manchester at his book signing (the racer) few years ago.it was a Q and A with him and Richard Moore.Anyway caught the train to Manchester suitably armed with too much beer,my friend insisted ! Drank more when arriving and can't say I remember much of the talk....you could buy his book and he'd sign it.So went up on stage to get it and you could also sign his broken arm ! Fell of a skateboard he said.I tried and he replied to me or I think it was my friend." Fecking hell,what have you been drinking,you can't even hold the pen ! "
I left the book on the train on the way home :laugh:
Sorry thought I'd share my claim to fame...

Adam4868

Guru
Big stage tommorow,hope to see some GC action...I think Pogacar can come at least close to winning this Tour.Hes fearless at attacking !

Adam4868

Guru
should see some action in the fight for the third step too, uran , yates, porte etc
Forgot Porte was going back to Ineos till I watched the highlights tonight.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
The Tour is different this year but it feels very different this year. I think it is that I find it harder to concentrate on it/be immersed in it, which is more about my ‘twitchyness’ about the pandemic.

Does anyone else find they are not as immersed in it as previous years?
I have actually been feeling that. Mind you, I feel odd about the whole year, having spent more than 95% of it so far home alone!

Top Bottom