Tour De France 2021 with spoilers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
1624781129231.png
1624781144399.png

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
The second crash did more damage, it seems. It was lucky that no-one hit that strategically-placed telegraph pole.
indeed i think the race was close to full on by that stage so everyone was more twitch and speed higher , i havent seen anything about froome dog yet i do hope he can continue but i wouldnt begrudge him pulling out as he looked in pain .Same goes for all the riders involved in all the carnage yesterday

Adam4868

Guru
Jasha Sutterlin, Ignatas Konovalovas, Cyril Lemoine and Marc Soler.Who knows today,I'm sure a lot had a bad nights sleep !
SolerI think fractured his arm/arms yesterday and still finished the stage.

Adam4868

Guru

MoneyForNothing

Deputy race director has said they’ll press charges against the ‘fan’. As long as they can find them which I’m sure will happen.

best message to set is by example and facing charges is the best message for others . Actions have consequences. Stupid actions are not an allowable defence.

riders consent to inevitable racing events that cause crashes but do not consent to people inflicting carnage like they have.
Criminal charges for me.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
Her grandparent must be very proud.
apparently the sign says “go pops and nana.”

DRM

Guru
Someone will find that grinning idiot, they’ll recognise her from social media, I do hope that she gets sued for the injuries caused, bikes damaged and loss of earnings, should send a message to any other brain dead buffoon that has similar ideas to get their 15 minutes of fame.
As an aside that win from Allaphilipe was fantastic, chapeau to him, he was really suffering as he got to the finish line

Top Bottom