Tour de France 2021

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
The Denmark part of the TDF 2021 route has been released. It is going to be fast with great countryside.

A good section of the route is my daily commute and they ride right past my garden. The village is already talking about banners and parties.

Floor will be available for anyone who turns up with a bike and sleeping bag. 😁🇩🇰

Drago

Legendary Member
Looks like it's going through your back door and out the front!

DRM

Guru
Make the most of doing your best on strava, all the KOM’s will be so far out of reach after next year it’ll be pointless trying, seriously though, sounds like party time at Chez SteveinDenmarks !

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
What a shame. Brexit will be in force by then and you lot will have to go into 6 month quarantine if you want to visit Denmark 🇩🇰😊

OP
OP
steveindenmark

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
DFDS do a service from Immingham to Esbjerg which would have been perfect, except it is commercial/freight only so doesn't take any public passengers :sad:
You are right. I booked it years ago with a small removals van. When I got to Immingham to come back they told me they had put me back for 3 days because larger trucks (more money) had taken my place.

Top Bottom